Re: [SLE] Access to userdirs on Apache webserver
  • From: <dog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:10:27 -0500 (CDT)
you need to edit /etc/httpd/httpd.conf and look for the line like
UserDir public_html
#<Directory /home/*/public_html>

change this from public_html to pub and then on your users home
directories, set the permissions to 755 (rwxr-xr-x) and do the same for
the pub directory in the users home directory. restart apache and that
should take care of the problem.