Re: [SLE] MDA/MTA for small intranet
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 04:30:47 -0500
Yes, this will do it. I use Postfix, Maildrop, and fetchmail and it
works well. There is a book called "Postfix" by Richard Blum, SAMS
Publication. I give it 3 stars (out of 4). You really need the
Postfix docs, the book, and to join the Postfix e-mail list (see
www.postfix.org). Postfix prefers systems with DNS servers, but it
can be made to work with everything in /etc/hosts. I have just three
hosts. People are using it for ISPs with thousands of users. It is a
nice system.

HTH,
Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck

< Previous Next >