Hiw to get rid of tiny xterm when KDE starts?
Hi,

I have seen some messages before explaining how to eliminate this tiny little xterm that pops up when starting KDE. It didn't bother me before since it used to minimize itself, something it doesn't do with KDE 2.2. I tried to find the previous messages but I was unable to find them using the SuSE mailing list GREAT search engine ;-)

Can you remind me please how to do that?

Thanks,
Avi
--
Avi Schwartz
avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I have to share the credit. I invented it, but Bill made it
famous." - IBM engineer Dave Bradley describing the
control-alt-delete reboot sequence