Re: [SLE] LinuxCAD 2000
hi,

if i remeber correctly, there was an autocad for unix (at least in the past)
maybe it runs with one of the binary emulators that linux provides in its
kernel ???
and maybe we can all send mails to autodesk, asking them for a linux version ??
if there was an unix version, it should be no big trouble for them to do a linux
version too ......

greets,

chris

--