Re: [SLE] Which KDE 2.2 rpms for SuSE 7.1 are better?
Hi John & SuSE users:

On Monday 20 August 2001 09:02 pm, you wrote:

> Then I had no problem, accept for Dcop-server not running messages.
> I deleted Dcop, and moved all old kde2-dirs out of root.
> Also delete any kde,Dcop stuff in /tmp.

What are the necessary actions to take after updating KDE? I usually move
everything in /tmp to /Temp and rename ~/.kde2 to~/.KDE2. Now do the
.DCOPserver* files have to be removed too? I wish SuSE would post a FAQ at
their Support Data base on updating KDE.

--
Cheers,

Jonathan