ATI Radeon VE 32mb
  • From: Richard Booth <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:13:08 +0100
Hi

Does the Radeon VE 32mb graphics card work with the latest Xfree86 4.1 and
SuSE 7.2? There is no mention of Radeon in the SuSE hardware dbase and I
would like to know if this card works before buying it. I read on the list
a while back, before Xfree86 4.1 release that it only worked on the digital
out and not using the normal D connector for SVGA.

Has anyone had any success with this card? What are others recommendations
for SuSE 7.2? I think my next choice would be the Matrox G450, but I do not
need the dual head and would prefer a card that can be used with flat panels
in the future.

Thanks
Rich

  • No further messages