KDE 2.2/Konqueror
  • From: kbb0927@xxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:18:23 -0400
I wonder if anybody else is having this issues. I download and installed
the KDE2.2 rpms from kde.org site. All went well except that kongueror
will not load. If I click on it, a button in the taskbar spins as if it
is loading, then nothing. I have not tried any others, except for
netscape and it loads fine. Also, can't get $HOME directory to run in
konqueror by clicking on the home icon on the taskbar.

Do I need to reset something? I ran ldconfig, no go. BTW this is with
SuSE 7.2 personal.

Regards,

Keith B.