Re: [SLE] The SuSE Linux Server
  • From: <marsaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:45:15 -0700 (PDT)
The green one? Yes, it is decent, but like all books, by the time you get
them, Linux is way past the version it is based on :~( I think the books
that come with Pro are good too. BTW, SuSE Press is hard to find in
stores, I saw a lot in a trip to Texas at a Computer shop, including the
SAMBA and a couple others.

Regards,

Jon