Re: [SLE] Installation catastrophe
Sorry all!

Earlier I wrote:

<<<<<SNIP>>>>>

> The last line of the boot-up log file, after it has switched to run level
5,
> states that it has skipped services in run level 5. This message has not
> appeared previously.
>
> What does this mean? Is this likely to be a problem, and if so, how can I
> cure it, please?

I have now realised what it means and what service has been skipped.

As I am only using a modem and dial-up ISP service with just one or two
daily connects to the internet for a few minutes, I am not running a
firewall. There's no network, just my computer here at home. It's telling
me that it has skipped the firewall.

False alarm, so I will now shut up!

Cheers

Keith