Re: [SLE] Cute little MS font fetch script :)
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:33:06 -0700
* Martin Webster (mwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [010809 11:38]:
->On Thursday 09 August 2001 8:35 am, Ben Rosenberg wrote:
->> In order to get TT fonts with the script LenZ was talking about .. you
->> should execute fetchmsttfonts .. it's in /usr/X11R6/bin. Once you do
->> this..just run SuSEconfig and your all set. You should restart X as
->> well.
->
->I thought I'd give this a try... Arrggg!!
->
->Now I have Microsoft TrueType fonts and nothing else. KDE looks the pits and
->XTerm ?@!!??. Any ideas how I recover the original fonts?
->
->You've been warned!

Warned about what? I have all the TT fonts and everything else that I
had previous to it. Did you rerun SuSEconfig? Also as mha said..did you
go into KDE's control centre and pick what fonts you want. They should
all be there. Running that script doesn't exclude all previous
fonts...

--
Ben Rosenberg mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom"