WP8 and SuSE 7.2
Hello!

I am running SuSE 7.2 Pro straight out of the box.
I also have various versions on Caldera on the same box.
I have attempted to load and run wordperfect 8 in SuSE 7.2 to no avail.
I have followed the suggestions in the archives to install shlibs5 with
Yast2 and have created the link from libXpm.so.4 to libXpm_wx.so within
/usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib. I have tried loading wp8 both from my
personal version of wordperfect8 CD and also from the rpm as suggested
in the archives:

ftp://ftp.linux.com/pub/mirrors/caldera/old-products/col2.2/col/install/RPMS/WordPerfect-8.0-7.i386.rpm

All crash with the message
"cannot load the library libXpm.so.4"

SuSE tech support was also not able to solve the problem, claiming that
it was the fault of the wp8 CD (which it is not, since the rpm also
crashes).
All versions of wp8 run fine on all versions of Caldera.
There is absolutely no chance of getting tech support from Corel on wp8
as you can all imagine.

Can anyone help??
Thanks very much!

--