SuSEfirewall2 settings
  • From: wolfi <wolfi_z@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 08:06:22 +0200
Hi alltogether,

I just installed SuSEfirewall2 on my machine and now I am a bit clueless
about how to configure it. There is a long file
etc/rc.config.d/firewall2.rc.config responsible for that, but does any
one of you know which entries do make sense there for a 'normal'
standalone workstation with a ISDN dialup internet connection which is
sometimes up for a minute, sometimes up for several minutes, but usually
not for hours (exception: dl new KDE and stuff) ???
I just thought there should be people in a similar situation as me who
could share their experiences :-))

Cheers ... Wolfi
mailto:wolfi_z@xxxxxx