A French ISDN USB device...
  • From: Joost van der Lugt <joostvanderlugt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:20:39 -0700 (PDT)
So, well, a question for a knowledgeable person on the subject.

I have one of these, called Djinn Numeris USB.

And now of course I have no idea what to do with it; I already received the advice to boil
it with froglegs, in a bitbucket and somesuch, and that it will work fine then(and no, you
don't want to know who wrote that, he knows it when he reads this...), however my thought
was, I should be able to get it to work...

Ideas anyone?

In the docs, it does not speak about USB as such, nor do I really know what modem it
actually really is...

Thanks!

=====
Joost