Re: [SLE] Will Proposed System Run SuSE 7.2
The motherboard, processor and memory should be fine. The Adaptec controller
is an aic7xxx and I'm running the a Sportster 56k (external) so there should
be no trouble with the internal version. Also, have the SB PCI 128 - Ensoniq
AudioPCI.

Check the SuSE hardware support database.