broadcast 2000 and real audio
  • From: Steve Thompson - UG <qzw4jk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 07:48:43 -0400
ok i d/l'd broadcast 2000 and it does exactly what i needed. thanks for
the pointing me to it.

what graphical audio recording programs are out there? i'm using the
gnome sound recorder right now and it is actually doing ok, but i
thought it would be a good idea to see if there are better ones to use.
maybe one with some noise filters and such.

next question: is there a better way to convert my wav files to real
audio format than real producer?
is there a graphical front end for real producer in linux? (thought
someone may have created one, i know real doesn't have one)

the files and program are is different dir. of course and i end up
typing the whole path to get to one or the other at the command line.
gotta be an easier way. someone enlighten me.