QMail web frontend
  • From: Matthew Stringer <qube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:53:05 +0100
Hi,
I have a mail server which runs QMail.

I've been asked to set up a web administration tool for the above so that I
don't need to be asked to change or add any accounts.

Looking around I've tried to install VMailmgr and OMail. I can't get VMail to
run, it starts and then imediately stops with the error
Completed: BAD: Timed out waiting for remote.
But the documentation is very vague as to what the problem is.

Does anyone know of a good alternative or the reason this doesn't work?

The server is running Suse 7.2 and the QMail side is working fine.

Thanks

Matthew

  • No further messages