RE: [SLE] Please help!
  • From: "Lary Holland" <lholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:18:07 -0400
All you have to do is add the following <assuming you installed php>

in your /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

on this line make sure index.php or whatever your defaul document is, is
there:

DirectoryIndex index.html index.php

make sure that you have the following <depending on the extensions you use>:

AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3 .phtml .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps

that should pretty much solve the downloading page problem. If you have
questions, email me direct with a cc to the list. thanks!

Lary Holland
President/CEO
"The Total Solution Provider" -TSP
http://www.fli-online.com