RE: [SLE] Ipchains redirecction
  • From: "Lary Holland" <lholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:00:28 -0400
A good solution to this is rinetd. This will allow you to pass a port to a
different ip address and maintain the real source address I believe. Let me
know if this works for you.

If you have any questions email me direct.

Lary Holland
President/CEO
"The Total Solution Provider" -TSP
http://www.fli-online.com