Re: [SLE] Samba
  • From: "Brandon Caudle" <bcaudle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 09:41:12 -0400

Hey send me your smb.conf full view and i will help you!

Brandon Caudle
--------------
15yr Old Avid Unix User (HP-UX,FreeBSD,Linux)

From: "Stathy G. Touloumis" <stathy@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [SLE] Samba
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 08:35:45 -0500

After upgrading a few packages on my box (bind9, cups, yast2) I seem to
have some problems with samba shares from my win2000 box. I can browse and
access the shares but when trying to save or create a file I get an error
that the network name no longer exists.

Any ideas?

-- There is always somebody better than you . . .
-- Until you realize this you can never be the best.

Stathy G. Touloumis
Coder