Re: [SLE] Code red mk2-and a few articles; Plural of 'Virus'
  • From: Olle Viksten <olle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:27:18 +0200
tisdagen den 7 augusti 2001 09:54 wrote Anders Johansson:
> The latin plural of virus is viri, according to the book on latin grammar I
> have. The english plural is viruses according to Oxford English Dictionary.
>
> This is probably the most OT thread I've seen on this list :)

Since people on this list comes from all over the world maybe we should agree
on using viri as the term for virusar? After all isn't latin the "lingua
franca"? Anyone who knows what viri is in esperanto or transpiranto?

Olle

--
MicroSoft Network may not carry this message without license
to do so. License to carry this message requires a fee of