Printing under Netscape
  • From: "David C. Johanson" <dcjohan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 17:36:00 -0400
When I try to print under netscape I get either ascii garbage or nothing
using the default suggested lpr; under wordperfect I select the option
of "epson,WINEPS" as opposed to lp0 or the like, which is the identifier
for my Epson Stylus Photo 1270 ink jet printer. All works fine under
the corel office suite but netscape obviously doesn't quite hack it.

How do I tell netscape which printer driver to use so that I can get the
necessary output to my epson printer? I'm certain I've overlooked
something obvious but so far it has escaped me. ;-(

thanks,

dave