[mozilla 0.9.3 rpms, running problems]
  • From: eero palomaki <eero@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 00:32:43 +0300 (EEST)
Hi.

I installed the rpms from the ftp addres someone sent here. Install was
done over the previous version with rpm -Uvh. Then tryed to run mozilla
in windowmaker. Just gave a row of settings in the console where I
started x. I removed mozilla with rpm -e to the two packages, and
installed again. Now when I try to run mozilla, I get the following to the
console:

***clip***
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/opt/mozilla
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/mozilla:/opt/mozilla/plugins
LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/mozilla:/opt/mozilla/components
SHLIB_PATH=/opt/mozilla
LIBPATH=/opt/mozilla
ADDON_PATH=/opt/mozilla
MOZ_PROGRAM=/opt/mozilla/mozilla-bin
MOZ_TOOLKIT=
moz_debug=0
moz_debugger=
/usr/X11R6/bin/mozilla: line 72: 21176 Segmentation fault $prog ${1+"$@"}
***clip***

After that, no mozilla. Just plain X. What is wrong? Can I help it
someway?

eero.