Re: [SLE] Graphical boot vs screensavers vs energy savers
Oh,
I forgot to mention, I am running the SuSE versions of XFree86 4.1 and KDE
2.1.1/2.1.2. My graphics card is an ATI Rage 128 RL (AGP). Screen is Gateway
EV500.
My motherboard is an Intel 440ZX-66 AGPset with a 500 MHz Celeron processor.
This is standard with a Gateway 500 SEC like mine. I have 26MB memory, which
is max for this motherboard.
Thanks