X server

X Server definition (from how-to)

This is the program that manages the display of the machine with a physical
console (display, keyboard, mouse, etc). It can be thought of as a combined
graphics card, keyboard and mouse 'driver'. This will provide these
facilities as a service to X clients (hence the term 'server'). Please refer
to the X User Howto in Section 7 for more details.

Donnie Wrote.

The term "server" throws me off.I know that my main
machine is running an x server localy . Would my machine be the "X server"
for the Pentium? Or would I use a middle man (seperate machine)?Thanks!!
--

Donzer Broadcasting on SuSe
----/ / _