Unexpected IRQ trap
  • From: "Iain Gray" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:40:13 +0100
Hello,

i have recently set an old P120 of mine as a samba server, with
an AMI Raid card and a Kingston KNE120 TX network card. This all
works okay, except when I try to copy a large amount of files to
or from the server, i get an "kernel : unexpected IRQ trap at
vector 5f", and the machine loses network connectivity and has to
be rebooted. I'd like to sort this out, but i have no idea where
to start, as the usual sources seem to have very little info!

Thanks,

Iain

  • No further messages