Re: [SLE] REALLY OT - A cruelty that must be stopped
  • From: "Fergus Wilde" <fwilde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:58:13 +0100

> That is a very sick site. At first I thought it must be a spoof, but
> browsing some of the comments, and responses to expressions of outrage on

You were right the first time. It's a spoof, and quite a funny one I
thought. Some guy has found his kitten playing in a jar and taken some
snapshots. Don't worry. Your pussy is safe.

... "There is virtually no limit to the eventual shape of your pet." ...

... "the appropriate Bonsai Kitticulture permits from the U.S. government"

I don't think so. I know Uncle Sam has done the odd off-colour thing from
time to time - but Kitticulture permits strike me as a bit off limits even
for the craziest federal agency.

> I hope this guy gets arrested and put away for a LONG time.

I think you'll find the 'webmeowster' doesn't exist. Don't bother attacking
his site, this is a harmless joke.

Best to all
Fergus