Re: [SLE] Window manager choices for KDE
> titlebar. You might find some additional help in the attached file.

Hey, thanks for that! It was quite a revelation having a look at other window
managers. I've used Kwin in it's various guises for a number of years now,
briefly resorting back to fvwm2 whenever I broke my KDE. Things have clearly
come a long way since I stopped taking an interest.

FWIW, I fixed the underlying problem by replacing the JDK inside JBuilder5 to
1.3.1. This doesn't have the problem with Kwin, and seems stable, so I'm a
happy bunny again - and slightly wiser on a largely unconnected topic. :)

< Previous Next >