Re: [SLE] LILO + SuSE 7.2 on SCSI-Drive
If you want to see the reboot choices as per usual with lilo -- you can
change this behaviour under control centre. Open the control centre, system,
login manager and push the root button in the lower right hand corner. Once
logged in select the sessions tab and deselect the third section --Under
heading of lilo. Next time you reboot you should get the regular lilo menu.

Hope that this helps.

----
Marianne Taylor
Caldera Refugee

On Tuesday 31 July 2001 10:50, Vincent Allard wrote:
>Hi,
>Situation: when i start my PC, LILO presents to me the choice of kernel to
>start ==> OK
>BUT when i restart my PC without doing a physicaly shutdown, LILO starts
>without proposed me choices. I suspect that it's not normal. Any suggestion?
>
>Vincent

< Previous Next >