Re: [SLE] [OT] MS Office (XP): the sad truth
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 23:46:16 +0200
My opinion may count for nothing, but I very much believe that any one
application's format should not be the standard. A standard should be
autonomous. Not connected to an application free or otherwise. As soon as a
format is connected with a particular application, other developers will be
jealous and want to develop their own. Let IEEE, Ansi, ISO and whatever other
stadards body make a universal format, and let all abide by it. Only then (I
think) will all get along.

Regards
Anders

< Previous Next >