Re: [SLE] Microsoft Software Cost Analysis (Was: Re: [SLE] suse 7 .2!!)

I don't know! Mine has been stuck for the last 6 months that I've been
running Linux full time! Every time I read an article like the one at:

http://grc.com/dos/grcdos.htm

My smile just widens! I know I look like a complete idiot, smliing all the
time, but I can't help it :-)

I guess people are just used to seeing all those frowning and pouting Windows
users, who wish they had some of their money back as they look at a BSoD or
lose their work to a crashing office program.

Have a great day!
-Steven

  • No further messages