Re: [SLE] Microsoft Software Cost Analysis (Was: Re: [SLE] suse 7.2!!)
A(F#$%ing)MEN. That's the info I was looking for. May I have your
permission to use parts of this to mail to editors and mag writers in
response to their articles? If you'ld like I can make sure that the source
is either declarative or anonymous.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers, Curtis Rey