Re: [SLE] NVIDIA drivers (again!) and unresolved symbols
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:23:01 -0700
* Paul Abrahams (abrahams@xxxxxxx) [010531 06:58]:
->
->By the way (note to Mads), the problem in understanding the script isn't
->what the commands do. It's what all those library files are about, and what
->the relationship is between Mesasoft and GLX. There seem to be some
->conflicts, but I don't understand them nor do I understand the best way to
->resolve them.

Simple. Delete Mesasoft..because it's also an implementation of
OpenGL..and yes it will conflict with nVidia's GLX. :)

--
Ben Rosenberg
mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >