nvidia drivers
  • From: Guy Van Sanden <sienix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 07:48:01 GMT
Hello everyone

I'm installing my nvidia based videocard. I downloaded the 1.0-1251
drivers, but in the readme file I found this part:

"This file describes how to install, configure, and use the NVIDIA
Accelerated Linux Driver Set. Please refer to the following
additional
README files as appropriate:
ALI_USERS_README - for problems with ALI chipsets
TNT_USERS_README - for problems with TNT card with
SGRAM/SDRAM
LAPTOP_README - for instructions on how to set up your
laptop system
TWINVIEW_README - for instructions on how to set up
TwinView
TVOUT_README - for instructions on connecting a TV "

As my card has a TV-OUT and supports TWINVIEW, I would like to set it
up...
Does anyone know the location of these files, I can't seem to find
them on the Nvidia site...

Thanks

Guy