Re: [SLE] suse 7.2!!
On Wednesday 30 May 2001 19:51, Ben Rosenberg wrote:

> Well, You also have to think that 7.1 was finished in early January, so
> it's going on 6 months old and with Linux packages/software changing as
> they do..every 6 months isn't that bad. I would rather pay $50 every 6
> months then $300 (W2K Feb 2000) then have to spend another $150-200 for
> XP 18 months later..and when Linux improves..it impoves..it's not just
> cosmetic most of the time. This is just my opinion.

I couldn't agree with you more. I've got the subscription and (fingers
crossed) look forward to 7.2 arriving on my doorstep. I use Linux for work so
it's very easy to justify the expense of buying every release (which at the
end of the day when compared with windows, buying every release is still
INCREDIBLY cheap).

Jethro

< Previous Next >