Re: [SLE] NVIDIA drivers (again!) and unresolved symbols
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 19:37:01 -0700
* Paul Abrahams (abrahams@xxxxxxx) [010530 18:32]:
->
->What is the function of switch2nv_glx? How would one undo its effect?
->

Once the proper version of OpenGL is installed then if you have 3D
enabled ..everything works right. I highly recommend using the 2.4.4
kernel, nVidia's new module release and their GLX (opengl)..I haven't
had any issues.

I will try the logging in and out bit..even though I never use KDM..it's
a resource hog and I don't need a gui login. *shrug*
--
Ben Rosenberg
mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >