Dial-In server
  • From: admorgan@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:13:18 -0500
I have a firewall server running SuSE 7.1. I want to add an modem so that remote traveling sales people can login and use our network resorces and also prevents us from having to have an ISP for dialup. I have got the dail-in stuff most of the way working. I can dial up the server, connect, access the internet. I can not access any of the systems (other than the dial-up server) on the internal network though. I checked the firewall, the users should have unlimited network permissions since I couldn't get it to work I decided to go from a nothing to something routine, I checked the firewall logs. They do not show any items for when I try to connect to the internal network. Does anyone have any suggestions on why I can't do anything including ping the sytems. Thank you for your help.

--
| \/ |/ ___/ ___| Austin Morgan
| |\/| | | \___ \ Morgan Computer Services
|_| |_|\____|____/ www.mcs.tzo.com

< Previous Next >