Logitech cordless mouse puzzler
OK, this is a duplicatable problem.. the first time I shrugged it off as an
odd problem... the second time, I was a bit intrigued but figured it was just
a coincidence... now it has happened again.. something is up.

I have the Logitech Cordless Desktop, and normally have absolutely no
problems using it.... except for when the batteries go dead in the mouse
(hasn't hapened yet in the keyboard). When I replace the batteries, the
mouse will not start working again unless I boot to Windows, and initialize
it there. No combination of pressing the Connect button on the receiver or
the Channel button on the mouse will convince it that it should connect again.

Anyone else run into this? Have I done something silly (in release 6.1, 6.2,
6.4, and now 7.1) that causes this?

Clayton