Re: [SLE] How to get 7.2 fast in Belgium / Brussels?
On Wednesday 30 May 2001 14:47, Patriiiiiiiiiick wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> I will need to buy SuSE 7.2 soon in Belgium. Well, when it's released at
> least. What would be the fastest way to get it?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Patrick

I find the local resellers do not always have the latest version on the
shelf. It takes them a while to stock the new version. Why not place an
online order on the suse.de website? I order my copies from the site all the
time. They usually deliver within about a week of me placing the order. I
am sure (since Brussels is only about 100km south of where I live) that it
cannot take that much longer to get to Brussels.

C.