Re: [SLE] How to get 7.2 fast in Belgium / Brussels?
Well, being from the United States I would say if worst came to worst - Get
in your car and head East until you hit the first major German city with a
decent computer store. (the being from the U.S. part is in referrence to
driving to other states on the weekends to have fun - at least a few hundred
miles [in your case Km's] which seems to this ugly American to be akin to
driving from Belgium to Deutchlund). When in doubt go to the source!
But seriously, I you have a problem and want/need it badly I can't see not
being just over the border.

Well, just my worthless $0.02 cents. Curtis