Editors to develop applications with KDE
  • From: Artur Undebarrena <undeba@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:10:13 +0200
Hi

I want to know which text editors are good to develop applications with
linux and which is the web site to download.

The KDE Text Editor is horrible for me because when I am writting if
the text line is too long the editor cut the line in the middle. I want
a text editor with horizontal scroll bar. And if is possible, with the
same frame window it can have more than one files opened like Ultraedit
for windows.

Thanks.

Artur.

< Previous Next >