Re: [SLE] KDE 2.1.1 dcopserver
  • From: Corvin Russell <corvinr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 04:55:20 -0400
Further, while starting KDE, or kdcop alone, I get an error message:

error while loading shared libraries: /opt/kde2/lib/kdeui.so.3: undefined symbol: styleChange__8QToolBarR6QStyle

This was mentioned a few times on other lists that came up in Google
and the only suggestion was to delete the library and install an older
one. Is there a better idea?