[NEWS] LinuxPR: SuSE 7.2 Release Date Set
  • From: wilson@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jonathan Wilson)
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:16:26 -0500
Dear SuSE:

I sincerely hope that one day you will lighten up on the PR. You should let your users beta test ISOs /before/ you set a date or make decisions like a major version number change.

<nag>
There's a bigger difference between 7..0 and 7.1 then there is between 6.4 and 7.0. Please don't ever forget that.
</nag>

I wasn't even done making my feature requests... too bad for me. I just started a new list yesterday.

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-05-29-009-20-PR-SS

Jonathan Wilson
System Administrator

Central Texas IT http://www.centraltexasit.com