Re: [SLE] OT: Opera
  • From: Corvin Russell <corvinr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 13:05:50 -0400
It's odd because my experience has been just the opposite. Opera
loads in a flash and has been extremely stable with very low memory
overhead. I can have 15 windows open and notice no appreciable
slowing, which is not true with Netscape. I have 64MB memory btw. Are
you using the dynamically linked or statically linked version of
Opera? The latter is certainly recommended, and some people see
performance issues disappear after switching to it. As for the other
problems I don't know.

--
Corvin Russell <corvinr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>