Re: [SLE] Pronounce it How?
  • From: Corvin Russell <corvinr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 21:28:20 -0400
Right, it's "properly" zoo-zeh, not soo-seh. I also say susie, I mean,
get real, it's only a brand name. Like I don't say folksvaagen and I
say pyoozhoh (for Peugeot) and I don't say Dime-ler-Bents, I say
Mercedes Benzzzz. Oh yeah, and I don't say lee-nooks. And I don't go
crazy on pronouncing sopa de arroz con frijoles. But I do say espresso
(which in Italy is called caffe), not expresso, and I certainly don't
say proskweeto for prosciutto.

I also say vie, not vee-eye. Bwahahahaha. Well it's all about
"freedom" and "choice" right? I mean, at Starbucks do you like
having to call it a venti slurpuccino or whatever? I mean wth
is that?

--
Corvin Russell <corvinr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>