Re: [SLE] Gnome 1.4 SuSE packages..still in fine form.
NP :) Just wanted to make sure that I was understood. I don't want to make
enemies unduely. The users on this list are very useful and an important
resource for me. It is by far the best user grp I've found. I have even
been able to help others, which is very gratifying for a new user.

Cheers. Curtis