Re: [SLE] Gnome 1.4 SuSE packages..still in fine form.
Hmmm
I've been getting strange behavior when dialing up isp with kppp, - at the instant of loging on,
the entire X-screen completly blanks for about 1 second, then recovers.
I first noticed this the day after installing kde2.1-updates, from SuSE's LinuKS directory.
It seems to happen in all window managers kde.kde2,windowmaker,fvwm2, and gnome.
My gnome is still the older version, the one from SuSE70 CD's .
I'm using suse2.4.2 - clone-config'd kernel - ati video-card-X-stock-mach64 driver .
I never had problems with video blanking before though.
bet it's something that nobody has answers to as of yet !! ; -

just checking in on this -
John WM