Re: [SLE] Gnome 1.4 SuSE packages..still in fine form.
Ya, that's what turned my user directory into a file and hosed my dcop
server. I install 1.4 and Nautilus setup and took over - and I mean took
over. After that I had a case of creeping corruption. One by one directory,
files, and services started to become corrupt. I had to re-install the OS
because it became apparent that it was only a matter of time until the whole
fs would go into the sh#ter. Frankly, I was never a huge fan of Gnome, now
I avoid it.

Just my 2 U.S. cents
Curtis