Re: [SLE] Further Tales of Horror!
Mail this link to as many editors and columnists as possible. OMG and I
thought medicine was a bitch. The problem is clear. The execs (like the
politicians) don't have a clue. If a guy like me (a newbie and at best a
novice) can figure out that M$ is spewing propoganda to make sales and their
statements about their product are at best less than factual, why can't the
CTOs/CIOs/and CEOs get a clue. They don't seem to grasp the fact that all the
down time that costs money to the businesses could be avoided. Look to the
banks - there all base in Unix, aren't they?