Re: [SLE] Reading ext2fs from windows
Wow.. basically, if you run Win98 on the same machine as Linux, your Linux is
wide open, thanks to this utility. All someone has to do is get physical
access, reboot the box, boot up into windows, and use this utility to do
whatever they want with your machine. No amount of password protecting lilo
will help. The best thing is to password protect your bios, so that
additional effort is needed to clear the password -- they have to take the
box apart.

-Steven