Re: [SLE] How many people here play Linux games? And which ones?
I have Unreal Tournament and Heretic2. plan to get Tribes to and Heavy
Metal2-FAKK. I'm also interested in getting WINE tweaked and set up to play
some Windblows98 games - but just got it working right and haven't found any
good howto's about optimization of alterantive wine setups.